Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wheelchairs, Ronald, defiance of weather, Cindy and Deb

I did my good deed for the day and helped some guy who was in a wheelchair when I pressed the button to open the door widely. Then I got home and discovered an email from someone named Ronald Shiu - turned out to be Antony's dad, who wanted to inform the entire Awana Crew that Antony (who's in air cadets camp) couldn't make it to Awana's summer session since he had a conflict. Okay, then! Guess it's good to know these things, haha. Did stuff with stickers, and also found my mic and mic stand.

Christon sent us an email about "defiance of the weather at Jeremy's" - he had me at the BBQ part even if I do need to save money (since I'll get a replacement ream of paper / noodles / snacks / a new calculator at Staples and London Drugs sometime this week), but NOT at the games part! I'd rather stay home, haha. Cindy emailed me back about lunch or dinner since her relatives just left today - she wants to invite Deb, and that's fine by me since I haven't seen her in a while. Apparently, Deb's always wanted to have a meal with me; I had NO idea about that, hahaha! I know Thursday doesn't work for me because of Dad's birthday dinner, so Wednesday works! I did recommend that Miyabi Ramen place, too... she says it sounds good, heh. However, I *do* know I shouldn't mention my sister or Lisa that evening!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home