Sunday, May 01, 2011

Cindy's leaving us! / Notorious Royal Weddings / Hawaiian shirts

Cindy (SO EASILY STRESSED!) sent us an email last night stating that she was going to look for other churches in the area that fit her worship needs; fair enough! That takes BALLS and COURAGE, hahaha! Wonder what Eric REALLY thinks about it, since I know he likes Cindy - why else would he waste ten minutes of my time every week just to hang about and talk to her?! At least that won't be so much of a problem now, I hope! I still don't know why Dave left; maybe it WAS me? I have no idea, and suspect I never will. *sigh* Teunis got home at 1:23 AM, and said he wasn't feeling well - given what he had to tell me (which didn't have anything to do with Notorious Royal Weddings / King Henry VIII / Charles and Diana / Camilla / King George IV), I'm not surprised! Angela B. also suggested I add some guy named Glen F. Querengesser - I'm on it! Eric just called, too... ACK!




You Are Loved



You are a harmonious, peace-loving person. You have more than enough kindness to go around.

You like to make sure everyone is taken care of. You are instinctively considerate.



You have an ambitious streak. You see your life as a gift, and you don't want to waste it.

People love you just the way you are - flaws and all. You never claimed you were perfect.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home