Thursday, April 28, 2011

Marijuana Party, stealing students, and travelling

Teunis and I discussed his three Björk directories, moral development / correcting grammar, Kaili, the Pirate Party, the Marijuana Party, interesting possibilities, websites, and more. I talked to Corey for a bit, too...

Corey: ink a dink a bottle of ink, the cork fell off and you stink
flamsterette: I don't know about that - I just took a shower
Corey: then you shouldn't play with dirty ink!
flamsterette: I DID NOT
Corey: but it's in that little rhyme, so you must have
flamsterette: You're just being nuts tonight.
Corey: you're nuts, it's not even night! :P I just got home from my afternoon classes!
Corey: I have two classes tonight, too.... normally only one, but they called me and asked me to sub... and I said yes, so I guess I will go teach this article for the 4th time tonight.... blech.. extra money, though :P
flamsterette: it's 12:42 AM right now, so I'd say it's night :P
Corey: only actually have to work an extra hour, and I'll be busy until night anyway, so what the heck
Corey: sub classes are a good chance to steal students from other teachers, too
flamsterette: hahahaha
Corey: I don't do anything to steal them... they just like me :P a lot of my best students saw me when I subbed for another popular teacher, and followed me back to my classes
Corey: then sometimes they tell their friends, and even more people come from other classes
flamsterette: is there a class size limit, if everyone follows you from other teachers?
Corey: I never have classes that big :P some of the rooms have like 30+ seats, though
Corey: mine are ususally 10-ish.. less for the high-level classes
flamsterette: oh
flamsterette: well, bedtime for me - later
Corey: okay :P talk to you later, then
flamsterette: try messaging me when it's not 1 AM :P




You Are a Spiritual Traveler



Each trip is dear to you, and you try to make memories that will last a lifetime.

You can't help but be a pensive traveler. Each new place changes your perception of the world.



You try to travel with purpose. You like to leave each place better than how you found it.

You are open to new experiences and people. You have a deep appreciation for different cultures.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home