Saturday, April 30, 2011

Alvin and the Chipmunks, Ada, stripping vs. trekking, how I view the outside world

I got up partly because of the sounds I could hear from the next room (almost sounded like a sports broadcast) and because of hearing Hester's piercing Asian voice from outside. Found that Eric had sent me an email titled "Ballot Requirement" - but it was really that Alvin and the Chipmunks video to the nonsense he was singing last night. He seems to have forgotten that Gmail includes video previews, hahaha!

As soon as I was able (ie. when Teunis' latest podcast FINALLY finished), I called Ada to see if she could give me a ride this afternoon; she says she can, so all systems are GO! Melia also sent me a message on FB about Steph; at least I know she got it, since she IS busy with school and such! (Vanessa also buzzed me on chat with "EW," but I was absorbed in catching up) Teunis and I also discussed his being up at 6 (same as Quan!), sweeter potato pancakes with syrup (I assume as opposed to sweet potato pancakes), ensuring Kaili's welfare (of course...), a Canucks flag at the royal wedding (HAHAHA), raisins, showers, no onions, and more.


Teunis, muttering to himself: "... and now for this next trek..." [in DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS]
Me, at my own computer, completely around: "I'm sorry - did you just say you were going to strip? If so, please go to the bathroom to do that."

HAHAHAHAHA - Eric would say that my creative listening strikes again!




You See the Outside World as Fascinating



You are simply brilliant. You are bright, intelligent, and creative.

You can't describe your feelings easily - even to yourself. Your emotions are a mystery.



You are a truth seeker. You are willing to accept the real truth, no matter how difficult it is.

You are not prone to compromise. You're set in your ways, and proudly so.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home