Friday, April 29, 2011

Wikileaks, Elizabeth, Mennonites, Jeremy, Susan Aglukark, and early calls as stress

Teunis and I discussed letters, nicknames, "Jack," "John," laundry, Wikileaks, copyright law, English names, Hermione, HARRY POTTER, the names Jacob and Elizabeth, TWILIGHT, Queen Elizabeth I, combination names, Jordan having a relative named Hermione, pronunciation, We also talked about Jeremy having Mennonite relatives too, politics, trumpets, lard, juice, ginger beer, Phil Collins, Suzanne Vega, Susan Aglukark, and more. Omgigi sent me a message about her paper on ONTD; sweet! Then Eric called half an hour early to say he was leaving NOW - if I didn't have those caramel Cadbury eggs for the BS group, I wouldn't go! Of course, redrum also had to start... UGH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home