Friday, April 29, 2011

Vancouver, Nashville, 1-0, Yorkshire pudding, and Royal Wedding madness

Teunis decided to escape the Vancouver-Nashville playoff hockey madness by going shopping at Save-On Foods; we discussed the past, detergent, milk, coffee, chocolate, lard, City Fresh, yogurt, headphones, and more. He got back about an hour later; we discussed fire oil, sales on candy, experimenting with Yorkshire pudding (bacon?!), Aero / Hershey's / Reese's stuff for me (of course I thanked him!), critters with guns / switchblades in WOW, water coming up through the sink (at least it wasn't a total overflow like Steph's housewarming party!), bad jokes, the Royal Wedding, and more. I had another random person wanting to friend me on Facebook - I DON'T THINK SO! The Canucks won 1-0, which was good!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home