Saturday, April 30, 2011

HE IS NOT MY BUDDY, NO MATTER WHAT!

When Eric picked me up, I yelled at him about all sorts of stuff, and told him about ahi tuna and other random things. He told me that I was in a foul mood, but I don't care! Perhaps I should schedule my dinner better, but I had NO idea that he wanted to actually arrive on time! Also, apparently, he thinks that if he calls Mr. Creep "my buddy" enough times, I'll start to believe it - I DON'T THINK SO! We also discussed popping a cap in someone's head, death threats, next week, the SLB night, election / census work, gas prices, the "FUUUUUUUUUUU" meme, noises of frustration, touch, conveying what words can't say,and more. When we got to church, guess who was in our room already?! I had to back out quickly with my stuff (saying hi to Quan on the way) because Mr. Creep said hi to Eric; thank goodness that my dinner provided a convenient excuse! I went downstairs and ate it in the kitchen, nodding hi to Edmond / saying hi to Eric T. / briefly greeting Pastor Tom and referencing the discussions he'd had with Teunis last weekend. Got back upstairs and sat by Jeremy (he's SAFE!); he figures he can make it to the SLB dinner since our conflicts with Canucks games and Fellowship are the same! (Jon can't because of band practice before the gig - but maybe Harmony can!)

Tracy and Deb had a presentation about the fellowship retreat this summer: as soon as Mr. Creep heard that our venue had a hot tub, he immediately wanted to know how many people could fit inside! WTF?! He noticed Jen's 30th birthday balloon, and of COURSE had to make a comment on it, too - UGH! Christon, Cindy, Teresa, Eric, Martin, Kevin, Vicky, and I talked at Bible Study - when Christon asked us about our first association with the word "ministry," I immediately had Ministry in my head for the WHOLE evening, and couldn't wait to get home to listen to it! (no matter what Teunis may have had to say about it) We also discussed cancer, Christon's mom's cough, and Martin wanting to go out to eat. I just wanted to get HOME, which wasn't helped by Eric having to talk to Cindy about school and other things for twenty more minutes after the study was done! (and of course Mr. Creep had to be right by him...) At least Dianne and I agreed about wanting some ICE CREAM! Discussed Randal, Jon, Superstore / Safeway hours, some bubble tea place called Sunflower that Wesley went to, Christon finding non-pearls in his drink, Pastor Tom's massively heavy bag, Eric needing to get up early tomorrow, the hockey games, Christon maybe making it out to dinner on Wednesday, and more.

While Eric and I were finally getting in the elevator, a bunch of Chinese people decided to hold it up on the first floor by being indecisive about whether or not to go in. JUST HURRY UP, BECAUSE THIS ELEVATOR WILL BEEP AT YOU IF YOU TAKE TOO LONG! I confined myself to yelling "HURRY UP!" at them, hahaha. Then Teresa wanted a ride home - at least she lives relatively close by, but STILL! That wasn't helping Eric get home any earlier! After that, he called me a curmudgeon, but I didn't care. I think I made him deaf with all my yelling about stuff, haha. We talked about my randomosity, "sharing" my caramel Cadbury eggs, Jeremy hosting Game 3 at his place on Tuesday night, my not being responsible for my words, the Oval, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Fellowship interfering with my evening plans, nonsense, and more. When I got home, I divided the leftover Easter eggs between me and Teunis. We also discussed Beltane, "Robinson" as a last name meaning conception on that weekend, interesting news, his agreeing with my opinion on Mr. Creep, people who listen, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home