Friday, April 29, 2011

Henry, phone bills, redheads, magnetic pulls, and the sky

Henry called to tell me that he can't make it to Awana tomorrow; shouldn't be a problem if I remember to call Ada tomorrow! (I'd go for later tonight, but I likely won't be home) I've also paid my phone bill, just in time for Teunis to get up. We discussed THE PRINCESS BRIDE, losing track of time, Texas, silk properties, sunscreen not working on him, sun / skin sensitivity (redheads DO get that way!), Arabic clothing, Kelowna, Kamloops, wearing a hat, camping in Clinton desert conditions / temperature changes, magnetic pull / tides, being a witch, the curse of the redhead, inventing crepe recipes, and more.




You Are Easygoing



You try to stay relaxed and open to whatever comes your way. You don't get hung up on plans.

Each day is an adventure for you. You live with a light heart and an open mind.



Your life is what you make of it. And you make darn sure that's it's a good life!

You are naturally a social creature. Even if you're all alone, you prefer to be people-watching out in public.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home