Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunglasses, Cypress, LONG colds, MR. CREEP, and Azaroth

When Eric picked me up this morning, he was wearing sunglasses; true enough, the sun WAS out! We talked about WORLD OF WARCRAFT / Azaroth, midnight lineups, the weekend, STARCRAFT in real life, his alarm, home improvement, the ice, my being "drunk," "fun" winter programs, annoying Team 1040 people, Praise 106.5, Cypress, Dave Wong, and more stuff on the way over. At church, we again parked near Mei Lin and a friend - I sat by Nathan and Jeremy as usual; Nathan was reading the Hebrew parts of a psalm, and comparing it to a dreidel. Hahaha, I remember doing that when I was his age! When Jon's Regent friend Matt said hi to me, I surprised him by remembering his name, haha! ("You have an amazing memory!") I said hi to Grace and baby Micah, of course. When Ivan said that Grace would come up and read the Advent blurb, Jeremy and Jon and I were like "um... er.... I don't know how well that'll work..." because she had just started nursing the baby a couple minutes before! Turns out he meant the OTHER Grace... PHEW! (I told her about this later while being introduced to a friend of hers) I gave Nathan some toilet paper to help with his cold, which he's apparently had for at least a couple of weeks... yikes!

During Communion, I happened to glance over to the other side of the room... MR. CREEP WAS THERE! WHY?! (Joanna C. has replaced Hannah T. as Communion helper) After service, I made sure to look for Grandma - when I found her, I asked who had picked her up today. She said Jon had, so I confirmed this later. (you never know, with HER memory!) She also wanted me to go for lunch with them, but that didn't happen since Eric opted to go home early. In the fellowship hall, I talked to Andrew L. / Yvonne (maple cake?!) / Wesley (no sleep tonight!) / Chung / Mattias (mandarin oranges and Sunday School!) / baby Marcus / Jon and Eric and Dylan (bringing several Downtown Eastside people to the Dessert Night - ISSUES and FEELINGS!) / Quan (Tim Horton's DOES have TRIPLE CHOCOLATE, while Kinder Bueno with chocolate milk is AWESOME and NOT GROSS!) / Harmony. Eric said that he might go home, which he did end up doing after calling his parents - I said hi to Joshua, Jeff, little Allison, and baby Joanna on our way out. On the way home, I mainly ranted about Mr. Creep (I am NOT confusing him for Rob Stewart!) / judging people HARSHLY / Randal / passage sharing (NOT GOING THERE!) / Christmas cards. Poor Eric, haha... going home early DOES give me more time to do dungeons and such, haha! Briefly talked to Chinese Eric on MSN about hanging out / winter preparations / his Dec. 18 house party.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home