Friday, December 03, 2010

Adding 100 backdated entries to my journal... / Birth Season / Highest mountain

I stayed up till 5 AM backdating 100 "dungeon / space adventure" entries into my journal for people who are no longer my friends. At least, I thought they were backdated until Candace said something on FB, and Angel also said something on the last LJ entry for Jake! Kenny thought I had too much time on my hands; maybe, but I wanted to get it done before the crazy weekend started! Of course, this also meant I heard way more of the mice than I cared to... ugh!




You Are Thoughtful



You are a selective and sometimes critical person. You examine everything carefully.

You are exacting. You like to be able to have as much control over your environment as possible.



You like to have meaningful social interactions. You prefer relationships that are fulfilling and not casual.

You are sensitive and observant. You have a heightened awareness of everything going on around you.


Trivia fact for Friday, Dec. 3: What is the highest known mountain in our solar system? Mount Olympus, the Martian volcano that's also known by the Latin name Olympus Mons. It is more than 16 miles high, and has a diameter of 374 miles.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home