Monday, December 27, 2010

Quadruplets and marrying your stepson (dream) / MR. CREEP TAKES PRIORITY OVER ME?!

Got up from a weird dream about Jeremy, quadruplets in history, someone named Anne marrying her new stepson Walter and having a kid named Hazel, and ice cream toppers (chocolate! / cherry pie!) to find that Jon had left me a FB message about Mr. Creep. Good to know that HE takes priority over me, who's a SISTER! *sarcasm* I personally don't care if he's invited to NYE, since I won't be there if he's coming! Not everyone can be perfect like YOU! Then Randal had the nerve to send everyone an email with holiday wishes - I AM NOT IN THE MOOD! Michael Jersey also tried adding me to Facebook; I DON'T THINK SO! Richard L. (johhnymayhem) also unfriended me - BRING IT THE *BLEEP* ON!




You Are Very Self-Actualized



Your awareness is high. You notice everything; you are extremely detail-oriented.



Your honesty is medium. You're somewhat open, but there are a few secrets you keep to yourself.



Your freedom is medium. You need a creative outlet occasionally, but you don't always need to be original.



Your trust is high. You trust other people easily, and more importantly, you trust yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home