Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dream about tubs of fries in the forest / Teunis calling / Family Drama

I had a weird dream about being on a school bus and going to a Krispy Kreme / fast-food outlet in the middle of the forest. A bunch of us had been there about ten years before, so we were trying to remember all the funny jokes we'd told for everyone else's benefit. My dad was just trying to get Auntie Catherine and a bunch of other aunties to help me with money issues, but then I'd have to get up early in the morning to go to their houses! Sam and Jeremy didn't mind if I sat between them or fell asleep on their shoulders; Justin and Clement were trying to figure out how to get to the States / Burnaby from the snowy road (green road signs!); and Nathan remembered the green swamp in the middle of the road, which was now iced over. We saw a HUGE group of kids and adults who apparently wanted to buy an unhealthy amount of fries and such from the local fast-food outlet (dark blue and red background with BOLD WHITE TEXT) - we saw dozens of huge tubs with fries in them, and reflexively said "EWWWWWWW!" No idea why I had that dream, haha! About half an hour after I got up, Teunis called to wish me a Merry Christmas, which was very nice! (I knew it was him because of my subtle Caller ID, haha) Poor guy had to try keeping it brief a few times since Skype / the network wasn't working very well - I could mainly hear static, heh. As long as he keeps me posted about the other thing,life should be fine in that area!



You Will Probably Avoid All Holiday Drama



It's not that your family is any less drama-prone than the average family - you just know how to deflect drama.

You remain upbeat and optimistic, even when you're surrounded by stressed-out, bickering people.



You avoid being stressed out by taking a break from the holidays whenever you need to.

You remain cool, calm, and collected - even when you're thrown into very challenging situations.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home