Friday, December 24, 2010

7-3 wins, wish blitzes, creativity, snow globes, and a RICH Santa Claus!

The Canucks won 7-3 against the Blue Jackets last night, which is an excellent thing after that overtime loss! I also completed my annual FB Christmas wish blitz within two hours, which is pretty good. Got up today to plenty of wall posts and comments; I was definitely expecting those, haha! Checked my mail to find a Christmas card from Kelli (neonrose5) - Eric also called to ask if I were going to the candlelight service tonight; maybe if I feel less like dying! To figuratively sweeten the pot, he said that he had a gift for me - fine, I guess I'll go since I also have cards to give out to people whom I haven't seen in the past couple of weeks, haha. I asked if his parents were going, but they aren't. He has to be there early, so I guess I can only be lazy till 6:30. BLAH!




You Are Creative



You see the world in interesting and unique ways. You are definitely a visionary.

You are constantly being inspired to create something new. You are a natural artist.



You see beauty in almost everything. You can appreciate people for who they truly are.

You are authentic and honest. You may be a bit quirky, but you never hide the real you.


Trivia fact for Friday, Dec. 24: Who did Forbes magazine list as America's richest fictional character, with an infinite estimated net worth represented by a dollar sign and the infinity symbol? ($∞) Santa Claus - in 2005.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home