Thursday, December 23, 2010

You know you have to do laundry when you're out of underwear! / Psi trailing

As I thought, Chinese Eric didn't call - I let Jon know before I did my laundry since I was out of underwear. I don't really want to battle the last-minute Xmas shoppers just because I want to buy stuff on a whim, so it'll have to wait till January since I'm not a big fan of walking around in the cold, either. Chrissy let me know that she got my card, and Billie says that her birthday will involve walking fifteen to twenty minutes from a nearby Korean restaurant to her house - straight and downhill should be doable! The Canucks lost 5-4 to Detroit in OT, too... yikes, haha. Redrum has also shown up, ugh!

Trivia fact for Thursday, Dec. 23: When it comes to pets, what is psi trailing? The uncanny ability of a cat, dog, or other pet to find its owner(s) in an unknown distant location or from an unfamiliar place. Psi stands for psychic.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home