Sunday, December 26, 2010

Transit, Helen, Cory, 3-2 wins, life path color, captive polar bears

Bingo of the night:

TRANSITS (60 points) - against Anjali R.


When I got up from my nap, I felt much better! Answered an email from Helen thanking me for my holiday wishes; yes, she DID miss me today when she went upstairs to pick up her toddler son Cory, since Eric and I didn't even make it to church today! Guess we'll just have to see each other in the new year! Then I called Jon just to ask how church was; when he asked where we'd been, I said that the White Man had had car trouble! Told him to have fun at Harmony's parents' Christmas dinner - I figured that they'd leave eventually, haha. The Canucks also won 3-2 against the Oilers... YES!




Your Life's Path is Jade



You seek connection and security. You want nothing else more than to love and be loved.

You believe that gratitude and appreciation are the key to a happy life. You try to thank everyone who ever helps you.



You are generous and compassionate. You have deep resources and a lot to give.

You are intelligent and love to learn. Some may say you're even addicted to learning new things.



Trivia fact for Monday, Dec. 27: What creatures are kept captive in the jail of a former military base in Manitoba, Canada? Polar bears who wander into the town of Churchill, foraging for food when the ice covering nearby Hudson Bay thaws. Up to 23 bears at a time can be held in the double Quonset hut "polar bear prison" until winter, when they are airlifted to the newly iced-over bay.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home