Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Year-End Survey: Shame, Embarrassment, Lies

This entry is allowed to have non-aligned tags.


2010 Year-End Survey: Shame, Embarrassment, Lies

1. Was 2010 a good year for you? Why? Yes, because I had Teunis to visit me for perhaps six weeks cumulatively, and because Chinese Eric was back in town permanently with a new laptop for me!

2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Chinese Eric telling me that he would be back in town for good. :D

3. What was your least favorite moment of the year? No comment, but it happened in February.

4. Where were you when 2010 began? Nathan's.

5. Who were you with? Christon, his brother, Jon, Harmony, Isabel, Jeremy, white Eric, Jen, and Randal.

6. Where will you be when 2010 ends? No idea right now, but rumors abound of hot pot at Jeremy's.

7. Who will you be with when 2010 ends? Friends, probably! (hopefully not BAD PEOPLE!)

8. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions of 2010? I didn't make any... easier not to break 'em that way. ;)

9. Do you have (a) New Year's Resolution(s) for 2011? See above.

10. Did you fall in love in 2010? Not really.

11. If yes, with who? The jury's still out on that one.

12. If yes, do they know? How would they? I don't tell people these things!

13. Are you still in love with them? Not really.

14. You regret it? In this case, no.

15. Did you break up with anyone in 2010? HAHAHAHAHA, no.

16. Did you make any new friends in 2010? If you define "friend" as "(online) acquaintance" for some of these, sure! Patrick, Scott W., Patricia, Alana, Sean O., Victor L., Daniel L., Enoch (maybe), and perhaps a couple more.

17. Who are your favorite new friends? It's obvious if I play favorites, and I try not to play that game much. ;)

18. What was your favorite month of 2010? Second half or July and the first half of August. Hey, that's a month TOTAL... it's not WEIRD!

19. Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2010? I don't think so.

20. How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2010? None.

21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2010? Well, not LOSE lose, but kinda? =/

22. Did you miss anybody in the past year? Chinese Eric in Hong Kong, Teunis up north, Andrea and Chuck in Toronto, Nathan in the UK...

23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2010? Inception... thanks, Teresa and Henry!

24. What was your favorite song from 2010? Not sure if I have one!

25. What was your favorite record from 2010? Do not have one.

26. How many concerts did you see in 2010? Kathleen Edwards, Bedouin Soundclash, OUR LADY PEACE, and Hawksley Workman - FREE STUFF RULES! (and I'm not just saying that because I'm Asian, haha)

27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2010? Our Lady Peace... I definitely made plans to see that FREE CONCERT at the O Zone when I heard that they were in town during the Olympics!

28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010? I wouldn't say that.

29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010? I don't do drugs.

30. How many people did you sleep with in 2010? None.

31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Hmm... I can't think of something.

33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010? I have no idea.

34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2010? I hope not!

35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2010? Yes. Other than that, I have no comment.

36. How much money did you spend in 2010? Some.

37. What was your proudest moment of 2010? No comment.

38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2010? Almost killing myself on that set of steps!

39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be? NOT going over after shopping. Yes, this is deliberately vague. ;)

40. What are your plans for 2011? Ready for this? Trying to be more "me" while being less "me," if that makes any sense. Don't know if I'm ready for it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home