Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yay for a new fuzzy red pair of socks! / Holiday cards

Had a nap just now, which must be MDSE. Then I finally got around to checking my mail - YAY FOR A NEW FUZZY RED PAIR OF SOCKS FROM KARINE! (plus fish stickers and a postcard featuring the Alberta Northern Lights) Called my sister to tell her some sisterly things, and some stuff from Nathan: apparently, her friend wanted to leave if I were my mom, hahaha!



You Are Peaceful



You love the holidays, and you don't get too hung up on how they should or shouldn't be.

You go with the flow, and you try to appreciate every nice little thing that happens.



You are open to new holiday experiences. You like traditions, but they certainly aren't set in stone.

Unlike most people, you rarely feel lonely during the holidays. You can always stay occupied with something!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home