Friday, November 12, 2010

Epic flying dream over Jones Soda bottles, red trees, and babies / COOKIES!

I had a dream where a blonde girl wanted to start a fight with the Mafia in a house with a checkered floor! She broke through their barrier of Jones Soda bottles, and challenged the head guy (in a tux) to a duel. He was feeling magnanimous, and spared her certain defeat. She then went to a school, where she broke into some lockers and stole some Jones Soda bottles to put by her own duffel bags. A few friends and I caught her trying to do this successfully; my guy friend with long black curly hair wanted to turn her in, but she took us flying across the perfect blue sky (with perfect white clouds) instead! We went across a field of Jones Soda bottles ("see, this is where everyone gets them from!"); a field of red trees; a field of babies and more clouds ("this is a shampoo commercial backdrop!"); and ended at a sign proclaiming this to be HARMONY RIDGE. There was a giant book with an index, where we found Section 224 to be full of Jewish jokes and history. After that, the dream just ended. Nice one!

When I got up, I found that I'd missed a call from Candy since of course the phone was off by default - oh well, it's better that I didn't get rudely awakened by the phone! I should turn it on again in a few hours in anticipation of Eric's call... SUSHI! (and shower way earlier than last week; poor guy!) I also just got an email from Steph (and Jon) about some lunch tomorrow; needless to say, I will not be going since I bet I'll still be sleeping! Yes, I'll probably set my alarm now for tomorrow also! Called Steph, who wasn't exactly surprised that I'm still having sleep issues ever since that energy drink / strong coffee combo on Halloween! I jokingly blamed her and Lisa, too! She said that Jon and Harmony already had made plans with the lards - I guess they don't know yet, since there's a lunch invite! At least I do set my alarm for church! (Eric also emailed us... hmm!)


Facebook quiz taken from Natalie:

Which Sailor Moon character are you? Leslie got Usagi Tsukino, AKA Sailor Moon! You're just like the princess of the moon, Usagi Tsukino, AKA Sailor Moon! Once Princess Serenity, Usagi is ditzy and clumsy, but a true friend. Just like her, you're loyal. Although you can be lazy at times, you are optimistic and hopeful. You care deeply about others, no matter who they are. You like being with friends, relaxing, eating, and having fun! Everyone adores you! Your powerful feelings of love will get you far.




You Are Easygoing and Forgiving



Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You try to never hurt people with your jokes.



You are the type of person who does well with math, writing, and other academic subjects. You are a good student.



You have fun when you're doing something new. You crave novelty and different experiences.



You are an ideas person. You aren't great on execution, but you're good at brainstorming.

I'm not good at math!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home