Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shaw passwords are annoying! / Losing a pair of socks while sleeping in them / Adjectives

I was trying to pay my Shaw bill (for the Internet and TV) since I'd just received the email notification, but I couldn't remember my password - I tried EVERYTHING! Finally, I went to Firefox and hoped the passwords were still saved in cookies; thank goodness that they were! The next step would have been trying to remember my account number, which I don't. It turns out capitalization is very important. ;)

Also, only I would manage to lose a pair of socks while sleeping in them... *sigh* Luckily, new pairs of thick socks aren't THAT relatively expensive...




You Are Peaceful



Your friends would describe you as easygoing and laid-back.

You don't like stress or conflict. You try to avoid arguments, and if forced, you'll take on the role of the peacemaker.



You are very friendly and easy to get along with. Others admire your people skills.

You are able to take almost anything in stride. You don't think getting stressed out is worth it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home