Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dream of caves, wolf prints, and Angela Berkley crying / Nathan home for Xmas! / Coats

The only part I remember about my dream is going through a cave, and having to input complicated information about a cruise into a machine before the wolf prints went on the screen. Unfortunately, those prints went on the screen rather quickly; I was advised to just put my scanned printout from the cave into a slot so the information would be processed faster! Of course I did, but I didn't tell my mom about the advice before she went to get blueberries from the market. Then my friends and I went to meet Angela B. at a house - we were having a grand time when she grew really frustrated at some drink cups. She went into her room crying a lot, probably waking up her husband Matt! Then it ended since I woke up!

Got up a full hour and twenty minutes before my alarm; I think maybe the cold had something to do with it. When Eric called just now, he tried telling me that getting up at 2 (the time I had my alarm set for) was not "being up early." With the way things have been around here lately... YES! YES, IT IS! After calling me "Dee-Jo," he also asked if I remembered what day of the week it was, and what time our meeting was - yes, and I'm actually happy to be around people for once! Of course, I warned him that it could CHANGE - you never know with me! Says he's leaving around 2:30, and of course I had to laugh / cackle for no reason... I'm sure he'd wonder about my sanity if he didn't know that's how I am! Nathan also says he'll be back for Christmas from Dec. 13 to Jan. 5, so Chinese Eric will be happy to hear that!

Edit at 1442: Eric just called to say he's printing crap out (I don't want to know...), has the directory for me (I better bring whiteout and Sean's old folder), and will wear his shoes / jacket before heading out. I don't need that much detail, man! Hahaha! :P


Facebook quizzes taken from Andrew L. and Nina:

What's bothering you right now?
1. Heartbreak: 31%
2. Worry: 1%
3. Guilt: 17%
4. Sorrow: 24%
5. Jealousy: 19%
6. Emptiness: 8%
7. Nothing: 1%

What's killing you inside?
1. sorrow: 39%
2. guilt: 18%
3. anger: 21%
4. love: 1%

Which Apple product best suits you?
1. iPod: 18%
2. iTouch: 71%
3. iPad: 2%
4. iPhone: 7%




You Are a Pea Coat



You are drawn to the classics. You love a look that's a little old-fashioned.

When you shop for clothes, you're quite sensible. You want styles and brands that are built to last.



You are a bit of a preppy. You act like you come from old money, even if you don't.

You are well-mannered and subtle. You stay away from flashy things and flashy people.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home