Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feed the navy with chard and ribs! / Easy wins / Editing

High-scoring words of the early morning:

NAEVI (225 points) - against William B. [two 5W]
CHARDS (104 points) - against Michael H. [4W, hook off BA to make ABA]
RIBBY (160 points) - against Kelly M. [5W, hook off AY to make BAY]


I got another easy win in Wordscraper, since I didn't even know that Kathy Slufik and I were playing a game! Also, I thought LJ was doing some maintenance... apparently, this isn't the case. Good thing, since I had to do a lot of editing thanks to William B., Tracie A.-H., Kathy S., Rick R., Wendy T. x2, Heather H., Josh M., Jen G., Alan C., Bella H., Erin Q., and others. I need to set my alarm to get up in time to check stuff tomorrow: NOT IMPRESSED. Hey, I found my missing sock in my bed... nice!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home