Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blogger drafts! / LJ hardware upgrades / Lady Gaga and more FB quizzes / Wishes

Holiday Wishes 2010

I like using Blogger for drafts now because Gmail can and will stall on me! Blogger hasn't done that so far, and it saves my stuff pretty regularly! Apparently, LJ will be down for two hours starting at 1 AM so they can do two hardware upgrades. I'm still awake then, so I guess I'll be Facebooking it up / doing hardcore dungeons and space adventures as I usually do these days! I also threw away some things which have been around since the Summer of Hell in 2008 - WOOHOO!

Facebook quizzes taken from Candace and Nina:

What is your Lady GaGa song? Leslie got So Happy I Could Die. Secret. The only one that has a lot of secrets. You love somebody, but you're shy to tell them. You're happy if you get something that you want. (The English on this quiz was atrocious!)

What age, time, year, month, and day will you have a baby? Leslie got Josiah. "This is baby Josiah. You will have him at age 22, and he will be born at 11:50 am on April 15. He is a sleeper, so he will sleep all night for you!" (This quiz is ten years out of date!)

Spelling Test
Leslie got Good Speller. "You did a great job! Congrats!" (Way too easy, but I can never resist a spelling test.)

What do guys see in you? GIRLS ONLY Leslie got The Special Someone. "He loves you like CRAZY! Only you don't know it. When he looks at you, he thinks of you as his angel. Don't let him go."

How cute will your baby be? Leslie got Adorable! "Amazing! Your baby is so Adorable! She will have everyone's attention! She will be gentle, smart, and caring. She will have a ton of friends. Everyone will simply adore her!"

Do You Know Texting Language? Leslie got Textaholic! :) "You are a texting genius! I shall praise you! ;)" (Not really - I abhor texting language, but this quiz was so simple even a preschooler could do it. :P)

What type of boys do you attract? Leslie got Emo Boy. "Well, what could I say? They are cool, mysterious, and good partners. They like you because you're not like the other girls. You're quiet and gothic, just the way they like it. Don't worry, they are a good lover."

Are you in love? Leslie got Not in love at all. "You are just crushing"

What phone are you? Leslie got Chocolate Touch. "Loves listening to music at all times, and also being on the Internet."

Who will you marry? Leslie got Taylor Lautner. "Taylor... not bad. He is gorgeous and all, but sometimes you doubt if he truly loves you. You match, and have vanity / values / friendship in common. :D He thinks you're amazing, but because of his line of work, he gets fed up sometimes. But don't lose hope! As long he knows you love him, he'll stand by your side. XOX. :)"

Do you know the 2010 songs? Leslie got you know nothing. "You might need to learn your lyrics." (Not surprised - I actively avoid new pop songs.)

What is your Korean name? (GIRLS ONLY) Leslie got Gi. "Can either be a boy's or girl's name; it means 'bravery and courage.' You're confident and you're brave when there's danger, although you take too many risks in life."

Should You Be Famous? Leslie got Nationally Famous! "You love traveling and having lots of people know you. You also love speaking different languages and inspiring people." (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

What Will Your Teenage Daughter Look Like? Leslie got Mallory and Monica. "A one-of-a-kind pair of twins, they are girls that love to text. They are also the ones with boyfriends. Their favorite colors are orange and yellow."

What will you look like in anime? (girls only) Leslie got loner. "You're a person who likes to be alone, and the person who always says, 'Can we not talk about it?' But you're the cutest girl!!!"

How you look in anime? Leslie got black-haired sexy. "You're outgoing and cool; keep being you!"

What song describes you? Leslie got The Pierces, The Secret. "Trust no one. You won't ever tell anyone any of your secrets because you know that they cannot be trusted. No one can, because no one can keep a secret or a promise. The only way you'll ever tell anyone your secrets is if you can kill them afterwards. But instead of murder, why don't you just keep things to yourself for a while? 'If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said. Coz two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.'"

How true is your best friend to you? Leslie got You have the truest of true friends!!! "Your friend is loving, loyal to you, and will be with you always! Lucky you! But there is a saying: 'True friends stab you in the front!!'"

Tomboy or Girly Girl? Leslie got TOMBOY. "You hate going shopping, and you love playing football." (I could never be a girly girl, anyway!)

What's your future? Leslie got actress. "You're a chirpy person who always makes your work friends like you. Not to mention, you will be in all the top movies! :) x"

What kind of Converse fits you? Leslie got genuine black Converse. "The black Converse is for you, high or low cut. You are sometimes a dark person, but you are really fun and adventurous. XDDD"

How is your English? Leslie got You're brilliant! "Excellent! This quiz was a breeze for you!" (Of course it was. :D)

I also made my annual Christmas card post elsewhere. I know Holiday_Wishes is starting up on Monday, also.

Wishlist

* Gift cards... I'm not picky, but like books and food-related things. Examples: Chapters, Save-On Foods, Safeway.

* Cards and postcards from anywhere. This one is self-explanatory. If you could include something about yourself or where you live, that would be super! I keep all the ones I receive.

* Stickers! Yes, I'm a kid at heart! Nothing to be ashamed of there... besides, I know more than a few little ones who would LOVE them!

* Random stuff! Surprise me! Well.... good random stuff, and not things like incendiary devices, y'know. ;)

* Books and bookmarks to go with them! I like anecdotes, humor, historical biography... almost anything, really. I love to read!

* Candy and chocolate from other countries! I like having the world arrive at my door in the form of tasty treats and stories about them.

* New LJ friends. If you think that my interests match yours (except for the joke ones), then go ahead! I like morbid stuff, lists, and more!

* A laptop bag for a 15-inch computer. My friend gave me a new laptop yesterday for free (!), and now I need a bag to go with it. Makes it less visible, for one. ;) Any tips on having the darned thing charge properly when plugged into the wall would not go amiss, either!

* Warm toques! I would prefer they not be pink or any light girly color, but anything other than that should be fine!

* For you to stay safe, and commit random acts of kindness!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home