Friday, October 15, 2010

Chrystal, London Drugs x2, green tea cream puffs, pomegranate, and more!

After fielding a FB message from Auntie Rebecca about the Awana Leadership Conference next Saturday (I said I wouldn't go as I might visit Grandma in hospice that day), I was on time to meet Chrystal at the London Drugs, but she was a bit late - that was okay, as we still managed to have a good time. We walked around London Drugs for a bit, checking out various things like ice cream-flavored chocolates and kid-targeted body wash. Might as well start the kids early on that stuff, and make them WANT to take a bath! (although neither of us were rebellious that way)

Then we went to Richmond Centre - talked about banking, books, movies, Beard Papa's green tea cream puffs, iced tea, Orange Julius, Grace, Micah, the crappy Internet at her place, grandmothers, Pastor John / Fellowship, difficult relationships, distance, Emily, Italy, Vivian's parents and cruises, shopping, Superstore, being home alone, Maxim's bakery, ham / egg / cheese / wieners, and more. After that, I went to London Drugs: got aspirin, dark chocolate with pomegranate, pads, salmon, crab, clams, birthday cards (one for Mattias), a baby card, three packs of letter stickers to replenish THOSE supplies, apple / tangerine / watermelon Icebreaker mints, and on-sale toilet paper. On my way out, I saw Enoch and Alice Wong! Got home to discover someone had tried calling me from church, and from an oddly familiar cell number. Before blogging and putting my stuff away, I called Eric to make sure he didn't leave without me - since the program's changed, I'm totally in! Auntie Rebecca had replied to say she appreciated my love for Grandma - yes, and I also appreciate extra sleep! I remember the year when we DID do the conference followed by Awana - WE WERE ALL SO TIRED! Eric's called to say he's on his way - better go!

When I was in the lineup at the bank, I heard this white guy using "bounce" in the same way that Dave Wong might... hahaha, neat! Too much thinking!


My mother, on the Fantasy Factory: "Oh, condoms are only 25 cents?!" (the Fantasy Factory is what it sounds like - an ADULT store - and my sister was dropping her off to see an acupuncturist nearby) HAHAHAHAHA! You probably should be careful what you pay for those, especially!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home