Friday, October 15, 2010

Using the toilet in front of the usual gang (dream) / Having kids / Dodgy T-shirts

Had a vague dream where Raymond, Christon, my siblings, Jeremy, and all the usual people were hanging out at my parents' place. Randal somehow had managed to live 400 years, but still looked fine. My dad tried to keep track of us all, but that never goes well. Jon was listening to the sports news on the radio in his room when some of us were trying to sleep OR go out to start the day. ("Is that the time?! Morning, morning, night, night...") I invited Jen to my place briefly, but only later realized that I forgot to have her sign my guestbook!

We were all somehow NOT shy about using the toilet (or flushing others' stuff) in front of each other with only a door for privacy! Then we read the comics, in which there seemed to be a theme of mayhem going on. Characters jumping off walls into other comic strips, others going missing, and plots not making sense because they were freely interchanged?! I don't even WANT to know why I had that one! And now Maisie wants me to add her to Facebook - HAHAHAHAHAHA!




You Should Have Two Kids



You can definitely manage a small family, and having kids is one of your major goals.

That being said, having kids is not all you want to do. Two is a perfect number for you!



You want to make sure your children have the best upbringing possible, but you still want to live a balanced life.

Having two kids will leave you just enough time and money to do the things you want to do for yourself and your family.


Taken from Vania's 2010 Facebook photo album, this is Christon and Jeremy with the dodgy "McDonalds" T-shirts made by Jen's Hong Kong cousin:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home