Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vanessa H., Karen's short notice, no BS (yay!), and watercolor flowers

I would have had this entry submitted sooner, but the computer was having issues. For example, I had to restart it three times in the past hour!

Checked my email, and it appears that there is no BS; according to Pastor John, the chats he's had with people over the past two weeks have easily lasted two hours, and adding a "going forward" component to the question period would extend our program by a LOT. YAY! I DON'T HAVE TO ENDURE CERTAIN PEOPLE! Maybe I will be home in time for Eric to pick me up, haha - after I buy certain things like pads / aspirin / chocolate? (and I wanted to SAVE the money... grr!)

Karen also wanted to get together at Ebisu TODAY at noon, and apologized for the short notice. Hahahaha! Due to the extreme tiredness which I experienced, that was definitely not possible! I just told her that I was so tired that I slept in, and didn't even get that email in time to do anything about it! She's emailed me back; she apologized again for the short notice, hopes I got enough sleep because there's a lot of flu going around these days, will look for another date next week, and will get back to me soon. I think I'll just let her assume it's the flu or something similar, haha...

Vanessa H. showed up on MSN and said that she's back in town from Sunday to Thursday. Why does everything have to happen during TMI time?! Her plans include doing some grocery shopping, going back to that New Westminster Caribbean store which Dave would LOVE, and a job interview on Monday at UBC's Purdy Pavillion. Now THAT also makes me think of Dave, haha... hopefully, I'll get to see her while she's in town! Steph's also invited me, Jon, and Harmony for dinner sometime... might be a chance to meet Lisa, for sure! No idea what I'll do while they watch baseball, though. Maybe I'll talk to Harmony and Lisa, haha! (unless Lisa is also into baseball like my siblings are...)




You Are Beloved



You are adored and loved by many. People care deeply for you.

You are a great person, and everyone knows it. You are well-liked.



You go beyond being just popular. You are highly regarded and respected.

You are highly admired and cherished. Many people want to be like you.

Ha ha ha... I don't know about this one! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home