Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Giant oak trees, yellow jackets, and dead cats / My Brain

Had a weird dream where Dylan, Kevin, and I wanted to see an intersection where a giant oak tree fell down and blocked all the traffic. Eric came up to us later and said he couldn't find his yellow jacket, but Matthew Ma #2 had taken it to cover up a dead cat. NO IDEA why I had that one! After I woke up, I heard Frank Zappa singing about Montana and dental floss - NICE! Upon checking my email, I find that Jon's going to the BBQ at Eric's, and he wants to have a last meal before his Italy trip with Harmony next Wednesday. We'll see...



Your Brain is Conceptual



You can't help but look at the big picture. You're good at putting things together.

You think long term. You always have a vision for the future and an idea of how you want things to be.



You are a very intuitive person. Even though you are constantly thinking, it feels like answers just appear for you.

You enjoy a challenge, especially an intellectual one. You are constantly taking the initiative and pushing yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home