Monday, August 23, 2010

Rummaging dream / Minute Rice with pasta sauce / Origami animals

Someone tried calling me from the church, but (as with last week) I'll ignore it since it could be anyone! All I remember from my dream is that I was rummaging through a very full bathroom cupboard of stuff which wasn't mine in order to get to my things. Maybe this means that I still miss Teunis? Hahahaha! (and Christon's said that he is going to Eric's BBQ on Sunday - I wonder if Teunis and Jordan are going!) Hien wouldn't be impressed to know that I'm making Minute Rice with pasta sauce for lunch today, hahaha!



You Are a Frog



You are flexible and open to the world. You're the type of person who is always changing.

Your life has been a life of transformation. You still feel a bit unsettled.



You are highly intuitive. You are very in touch with your own feelings and the feelings of those around you.

You are good at helping others heal. You always know what sort of compassion someone else is craving.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home