Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dream of Natalie, Jason Lyle, grey uniforms, nakedness, and William Bridge

I had a weird dream which landed me in the middle of Ivan's house, spending time with him and his brother Nathan. Their sister Natalie had been replaced with Jason Lyle, a childhood friend of my brother's whom I haven't thought about in years! Everyone decided to invite the neighborhood kids over to play in the HUGE swimming pool. After a while, we all went to a dinner in a posh restaurant because we were all secretly police officers... it's not supposed to make sense because it's a DREAM!

There were a lot of people around with grey uniforms, all playing various games and eating. I lost my big bag with my extra clothing and important documents in it, so went to the foyer area with a certain person. For some reason, I was (half-)naked while we were looking at a display of revolving posters, but there was nothing wrong with it. Later, I found my grey bag underneath a table where people were playing mah-jonng.

Once I had gotten dressed / changed, everyone went to the intersection of Helena and Williams (non-existent in real life) to see the HUGE new William Bridge school spread across at least two modern-looking blue buildings. There was even a Chinese building, with waitresses shuttling back and forth between the two! South Arm Community Centre was also there, with a huge courtyard featuring trees and benches - then I woke up.

No idea why I had it, although possible triggers include seeing Citrus yesterday / talking to a certain person (whom I am NOT attracted to in the LEAST!) / editing My Chemical Romance songs (including HELENA) / being at Williams and Gilbert the other day / hearing Auntie Ying talk about mah-jonng. I've also gone through a bunch of steps designed to restore my Facebook account after hacking, but I'm not sure how much good that will do. Guess I won't be spending the day in edit work if I am going to make a new account!




You Are Quirky and Lovable



You are hard to describe because you're so one of a kind. You're unique without trying to be.

You are very artistic and expressive. You were born with a natural flair, and you've never lost your magic touch!



You are playful, and you especially like creative play. You're happiest when you're creating.

You prefer waters with a strong current... so that you can swim against it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home