Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sure she's unwell... *shifty eyes* / Henry and early Wednesdays / Bladder and fluid

I decided to try calling Auntie Ying again, but her mom answered the phone. Good thing I could make her understand my mediocre Chinese - apparently, her daughter won't be home till 9-ish. Okay, then! So then I called at 10, only to get the run-around from Uncle Peter saying that she wasn't feeling well. Hey, I tried!

Also called Henry to see when his finals would be over; I saw no need to identify myself, haha. He says they're over tomorrow, and he could start driving me on Wednesday morning if I gave him a call before that to remind him. The prospect of setting my alarm for 6:45 AM isn't a cheering one, but at least it's only for three days! I don't see any reason to let certain other people know of our plans, either!

Got emails from Eric and Dylan about SERVANTS and money - MEH. At least I'm getting a lot of project work done in Blogger... more than two months' worth of posts!


Trivia fact for Tuesday, Aug. 24: How much fluid - in ounces - can the bladder of a healthy human adult hold? About 16 ounces. The bladder can hold that amount comfortably for two to five hours.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home