Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wicked Evil Disney Villain Tagging! / Living Out Loud

I found myself about to put my container of cookies in the fridge. No wonder I hate mornings... and this upcoming week isn't going to get any better in that regard! (VBS)

Edit half an hour later: Eric just called to say he feels sick (he certainly sounds like it!), so I advised him to get some sleep, which is what I'll be doing presently!


Got this "wicked evil Disney villain tagging picture" from Marilynn:






You Live Normally



You aren't the loudest person in the room, but you don't shy away from being who you are either.

You are comfortable in your own skin, and you don't feel the need to perform.



People respect you for being so real. You are a trusted friend and confidant.

If you find yourself the center of attention, you handle it with grace... but you don't necessarily like it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home