Sunday, March 21, 2010

Infectious behaviors and calling Laura / Marilynn

High-scoring words of the evening:

INFECT (112 points) - against Joyce Q. [4W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
BEHAVERS (100 points) - against Linda B. [2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
EXHORT (170 points) - against Micheline L.-L. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
DEPOSING (122 points) - against Douglas N. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


I finally called Laura back, but she was at work - of course, I apologized! She said it was fine, and that she had gotten my email. I understand if she hasn't had time to reply, but since I was out all day today, I thought I'd call as directed. Says she's off all day tomorrow, so I will call back then... probably after I call Barry to verify when a good time is for him to come with me to look at this suite. Jen reminded me earlier to make sure that we were compatible... yes, that's an important consideration! I also noticed that Marilynn (headless_maids) added me on Facebook - NICE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home