Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm NOT banned from LJ News anymore! / Stress, food, and issues

I was under the impression that I was banned from , but I guess that's not the case anymore - sweet! I'd been typing out a comment to Purging accounts, Give anonymous paid time, Give anonymous LJ Tokens, Drop-down tags, Daily Poll - I wasn't thinking when I hit the "Reply" button, and was very surprised when the comment went through!

Teunis and I discussed eggs, grocery shopping, coinage for laundry, books, bookmarks, kale, food waste, the relative price of things up north (SO EXPENSIVE!), oil, yogurt, Alfredo pasta sauce, the heat / traffic, new flavors, Doritos Cheeseburger chips, Miss Vickie's Black Pepper chips, bread, cheese, laundry detergent, massage, chicken, Save-On Foods, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Also discussed Friday gaming, lime sherbet, turkey pot pies, backup WOW copies, picky / fussy eaters, dim sum, an Iranian store near Scott's place, eating out all the time being expensive (especially if you factor alcohol into the cost!), fish, aloe drinks, potatoes, his sensitivity or allergy to animals / cigarette smoke / tomato (important if getting PIZZA), mango / lychee / strawberry / orange pudding, sliced water chestnuts, past issues, noise, stress, cleaning up, and more prior to his leaving for Kaili's. It's SO NICE to shop with someone who won't complain about it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home