Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dream of accidentally killing ducks and reading the Bible / Money / Childhood Games

I had a dream where a bunch of us were sharing this big lodge with other people on a trip. Maxine, Tim, Joshua, and Keenan were on a farm - they were told NOT to kill any of the cygnets (baby ducks), but Keenan did by accident. He wasn't even SQUEEZING it as young children do... but their punishment was to go back to where they came from, which was the lodge in any event. Meanwhile, Mom was trying to watch me / Sean / Vanessa / others in this big room in the lodge. That didn't really work out the way she wanted to, haha. There were electricity problems in one part of the lodge, so Silvester and Jon came in to hopefully fix these issues later.

Everyone in our group had to sit in a circle and read the Bible together, in either English or Chinese. Katherine said that she preferred the Chinese Bible when I handed her an English one from behind me (stack of Bibles and hymnbooks), but there were none left. Sean handed me a piece of paper which I didn't need anymore, but I thanked him anyway. Then people started dying in our accommodations - there were TWO in our area alone, and a scruffy white guy with a beard was among the number! No idea why I had the dream - of course I saw Maxine, Tim, and their kids yesterday, but still. WEIRD!


Teunis says he'd tried to time his alarm to when I'd actually get up this morning, hahahaha! Apparently, he could tell what time I'd like to get up based on what time I went to bed last night. Nice, nice. Also discussed money in our accounts making things like pay parking better (I gotta wait till tomorrow!), medicine and allergies. Discussed my sister's "best impersonation of Sarne" email, cost of transcripts (Northern Lights does?!), crepes, "lesbian," seeing his brother, being back at anytime tonight (doesn't matter to me), music moods and System of a Down (ditto), technology, gays, ancient Greek and Egyptian culture, radical Space Age assumptions, math, and other things. I'm going to make it to two libraries today - gotta return a bunch of stuff which I'll never get through to one, and see if LJ is accessible or not when I get to the other.




You Are Rock-Paper-Scissors



You are a very smart and mentally inclined person. You like games that test your brainpower.

You are good at noticing patterns and making predictions. You can size other people up well.



It may not seem like there's a lot to what you do, but you have a strategy for everything.

You tend to think through every decision you make carefully, but you're also sure not to overthink anything.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home