Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We're eating sausages while discussing phallic stuff - SO HUMOROUS!

Good thing I'd been up for a couple of hours when Teunis' alarm decided to make its presence known! When he did get up, he apologized for the LOUD VOLUME, but it's all good. Discussed Ugly Kid Joe albums, David Bowie, showers, hot dogs, grass jelly drinks, French's mustard, DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS movies, his server appearing to kinda work (four times in the last 12 hours is better than nothing!), "alone time" on MSN, Kaili, and critical data. Also talked about bad tempers, Ren Faire promos, putting recalcitrant hard drives in the freezer for a bit to get them in a temporarily working state, hot spicy sausages, bread, some rock movie which lampoons both Iggy Pop and Mick Jagger, quirkiness, being productive, ONION humor articles about George Bush which turned out to be true, peanut butter (sandwiches), ancient Greeks, homosexuality, profanity, nudity as sacred / profane, Abbotsford sources for mead, phone calls, and more.

Discovered that Barb Scott and Henrik have unfriended me on Facebook - what the?! When I called Hester about the malfunctioning bathroom fan, she told me to write her a note and drop it in her suite's mailslot! Better than a TOTALLY unhelpful response, I suppose... I also find it amusing that Teunis and I are eating sausages while discussing some documentary about cultures which are / were obsessed with a certain body part. Nathan would definitely get the obvious joke!

P.S. I told him about what Mandy said ("you should keep him!"), and he informed me that he has the contents of a small house in his storage locker. I kinda knew that, having been to see it recently, but yeah. We were talking years ago about being housemates, but I don't know if it would work due to program constraints. DAMMIT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home