Monday, July 19, 2010

Great deals on Kleenex boxes and light bulbs!

After I left the library, I decided to go to Shoppers Drug Mart so I could implement Candace's suggestion of putting a toilet paper roll in my purse, just in case I encountered a public washroom with no toilet paper again. While I was there to get the toilet paper, I also bought Windex / four boxes of light bulbs at 88¢ per pack of four (CAN'T RESIST when the usual price is above $3!), two Kleenex boxes (on sale for 77¢ each) / garbage bags. Then I decided to go to Big Orange: got a strawberry-blueberry bubble tea for myself, and a strawberry bubble tea for Teunis. As I told him later when he thanked me, it's the least I could do for his apparently fixing my computer so it doesn't restart every five minutes or whatever! He assures me that needing to do stuff to the RAM is rare - okay, I'll take his word for it! Got home - we discussed Nightwish, videos, bullies / intelligence, links, learning, thinking, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home