Monday, July 19, 2010

Orzo, Nancy, and Janie Jones / Your pets are NOT your kids! / Utah Name

High-scoring words of the morning:

ORZO (315 points) - against Heather R. [5W used twice, 4W, hook off STORED to make OD]
JORDAN (144 points) - against Doris D. [two 3W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
RAISINS (112 points) - against Angela V. [4W, two 2W]


Teunis and I discussed Nancy Sinatra, dating, noise, punk rock, banana loaf, cookies, and more last night. Once he got up, we talked about pay parking / storage / SFU / realizations sinking his grandiose plans for today / exhaustion / transcripts / butter / strawberry jam / pieces of bread / Rammstein's DU HAST / rice / starch / money / meat / the TORMENT that I'm going through since he's playing so much good stuff that I just CAN'T SING ALONG TO! (he will NOT thank me, TRUST ME!) Turns out that "Janie Jones" is a fake profile. She spent way too much time playing games, but made a big declaration that she wasn't going to do that anymore... hahaha, I can relate! Of course, she complimented me on my excellent taste when I said that I was listening to "her" right then. :D

I also don't get how people can refer to their pets as their kids - that isn't acceptable unless the pets in question are young goats! Honestly, it reminds me of the discussion that Jen and I were having about people who carry around their small dogs in their purses, and refer to them as their children! Ugh. You shouldn't be allowed to do that... what if you have both kids AND pets? If you go around doing that, people will think you're referring to your actual CHILDREN... you know, the HUMAN kind!




Your Utah Name is Angelyn Idonna



"I am the last leaf on the tree, and the wind is blowing."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home