Monday, July 12, 2010

Culture / Teunis and border problems / Johnny / Monarchy

High-scoring words of the night:

CULTURED (328 points) - against George M. [two 4W]
MICRO (102 points) - against Joyce H. [two 3W, hook off HAIRS to make CHAIRS]


Teunis says he's staying in Kaili's basement tonight and tomorrow night since he got turned back at the border. SHIT. I kinda knew he was the one behind those mysterious Washington calls this afternoon! Nothing I could do for the first two since everyone was at Steph's, but I could have maybe delayed my nap. I dunno... at least I apologized, with spare usage of "shit." Haha. At least things are worked out now: spare key confusion, my pre-existing plans with Chrystal and Billie, coming again on Tuesday before the evening (no abandonment here - we both know we have individual lives!), Skype, keeping in touch via MSN, and more.

Dylan emailed us to say that Johnny has class on Mondays - THAT'S why he hasn't been showing up lately for Committee Meetings! Pastor John also has another conflict tomorrow, but didn't pay attention to the minutes when they were sent out. Oh well, we shall still meet tomorrow!


Trivia fact for Monday, July 12: What island nation is the only remaining monarchy in the Pacific? Tonga.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home