Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anviltops, heaters, themes, LAME excuses involving Warcraft raids, and Jeremy

Bingo of the afternoon:

ANVILTOPS (118 points) - against Jim P.


High-scoring words of the afternoon:

HEATERS (150 points) - against Sandra B. [5W used twice, hook off BEEF for a plural]
THEMATIC (184 points) - against Jayde M. [4W, 2W]
NOTCHER (192 points) - against Elayne B. [4W, 3W]
UNION (195 points) - against Karen S. [4W, two 3W - one used twice, hook off UNIFORM to make UM]
ANVILTOPS (118 points) - against Jim P. [4W, bingo]
EYRES (225 points) - against Elizabeth S. [two 5W]


Eric called to inform me that he forgot about signing up for a WOW raid, so I'd have to find another means of getting to the Bad Movie Night. Sigh... no answer when I called Jon and Nathan! But Nathan did just send an email about beer, Steveston Pizza, Bollywood, TROLL and TROLL 2, and other things... so I replied to that, and will see what he says! "Hahaha... Eric is bailing out because of WOW? How lame! Errr... I'm living at my brother's place right now, so probably not possible. You can try Christon, who's also giving Jeremy a ride!"

Of course, being the ditz I am, I totally forgot that Nathan's living with Daniel and Michelle! So I called Eric back an hour later to get Christon's number (and to tell him about Nathan's opinion of his reason for selling out on us), and made polite small talk with Veronica about the hot weather - can't say I'm ENJOYING it, but it's something for a change! Christon says to find out if Jon's going (he's undecided whether to go to a barbecue at Holly and Peter's place), or I could just go to Jeremy's after giving him a heads-up. We'll see! Then he tried calling again, but it went haywire. Says that Jeremy should be home around 5, so it would be good if I were at his place at 5:20 - sounds good to me, and I'll have my bus pass ready. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home