Sunday, July 11, 2010

THERE IS A SPIDER IN THE GARBAGE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Teunis and I discussed it being cool enough to leave the window open for now - yes, but I have to leave posthaste, thus why I got the leftover apple crumble for breakfast! Hey, it was RIGHT THERE! Haven't forgotten that Eric is leading worship, and I hope he isn't doing the World Cup final at Steph's or the Grouse Grind with others! Had enough of the bus for these Richmond-Vancouver trips for now, man... good thing that Billie's meeting me in Richmond on Friday! Discussed butter, jam, and safe trips before Eric called.

OH MY GOODNESS! I JUST FOUND A SPIDER IN THE GARBAGE CAN! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S ALIVE OR NOT! C'MON, FRIEND, GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!




People Are Drawn To Your Passion



You are intense about everything you do, and this intensity inspires people around you.

It's clear that you care deeply about others. You make everyone feel like they're your best friend.



You are always doing great and interesting things. You leap into action.

And while you're busy, you take time to connect and re-connect with others. You are very thoughtful.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home