Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time change / Castles and fairy tales! / Acid

Hey, it appears I got enough sleep even with losing an hour - SCORE! Must be the MDSE, sleep aid, AND being tired in general. Hahaha. I just won't have enough time to properly tag this entry AND the last one before Eric calls to pick me up for church, but it's okay - LATER! Oh, and HAPPY PI DAY for all you geeks out there!

Edit: I had to call HIM as I got a bit worried at 9:25. Ron asked if I'd like to speak AT Eric... hahaha, of course I would! Says he was running late - hey, it works as long as he doesn't have to do sound or any other messy responsibility like that. ;)



You Are the Castle



You are a bit of a homebody and even somewhat of a loner. You function best when you're all by yourself.

Other people see you as mysterious and even a little scary. They don't understand how deep and complicated you are.



You have many layers to your personality, and there is always a surprise waiting around the corner with you.

You aren't as scary as you seem, but you are intense. You require people to confront things about themselves that they'd rather not know.

Trivia fact for Sunday, Mar. 14: When it comes to measuring acidity and alkalinity, what do the letters pH represent? Power (or Potential) of H

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home