Saturday, March 13, 2010

Riveters baring all to the swine with violins! / Good phone timing for Eric!

High-scoring words of the evening:

SWINE (165 points) - against Joyce J. [5W, 3L on W, hook on AXLE for a plural]
QIS (130 points) - against Lisa T. [double 5W, hook on PARADERS for a plural]
VIOLIN (160 points; 4W), WED (156 points; 4L on W, double 4W, hook on COMBE to make COMBED) - against Joanne F.
YAH (120 points) - against Deirdre B. [5W, 2L on Y, hook on MAIN to make AMAIN] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
BARES (160 points) - against Patrick M. [4W, 5W]
RIVETER (120 points) - against Nicole T. [2W, 5W]
WICK (120 points) - against Cheryl Ann C. [2L on W, 5W]


Decided to call Jon and Harmony to see what they would say about the dinner. I told them both about my dream last night, for sure. Jon thinks he can't trust me to not act like a poo, while I argued that Mom has a history of public meltdowns. Harmony reminded me that it wasn't about me or Mom... I know it's about Grandma! I assume I'm still banned from calling the house, so I'm not going to do that. Told Harmony that I'd settle for Mom being fake-nice like she is to everyone else, even though maybe I shouldn't have said that. Jon says I kinda have to swallow my pride... yeah, maybe... but MOM has to stop her behavior. Not likely, but I just hope this thing will be okay. Eric also called from his cell to inform me that he didn't have to be at church early... 9:10-ish sounds fine to me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home