Monday, March 29, 2010

NO MORE PRINGLES CHIPS EVER! TOO MUCH SPILL RISK!

I AM NEVER BUYING PRINGLES CHIPS AGAIN. TOO MUCH SPILL RISK! Was happily eating some bacon-ranch chips when I made an involuntary motion toward the can... BOOM! It went over! Good thing I was able to move the couch somewhat (and move it back!) to clean up THIS spill (which was maybe 20 chips), but seriously. After what happened on Saturday night after the gig, I think the stacked cans of chips are too much for me! Scott's just commented to say that I'm gonna need a lot of willpower to quit Pringles chips ("once you pop, you just can't stop!"), but TRUST ME. There are other chip brands out there! I'm just sad that I wasted my money on these two flavors! It'll be BAGS of chips for me from now on! Think I'll eat some Ben and Jerry's ice cream instead... at least that won't be a waste of money, unless it turns out to be totally inedible or something.

Since I had to clean up the spill, my relatively new sweatpants caught on a couple of glue traps! It's similar to what happened when Teunis was over in September: his flowing pirate costume caught on a glue trap I'd hidden under the couch, which actually contained two dead mice. The trap that my sweatpants caught on DIDN'T contain any mice, thank goodness... I was already annoyed enough as it was. I assumed the glue was something I had to wash off, so perforce made up a load of laundry as I threw away everything else including the Pringles can. Then when I went to do the laundry, there was a family taking up the entire elevator with a Rona cart which presumably had heavy items. Would have been a minor annoyance otherwise... and of course, I can't find anything on Craigslist right now which meets my needs! UGH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home