Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy rain, guilt caused by yelling at a favorite kid (Conor), fire / earth / air

The keyboard works again in Firefox - YAY! From what I've read, it could be temporary, so I should beware! The rain out there is CRAZY, since I can actually see the puddle that the road has become... good thing I'm staying home! Edit an hour later: It seems to have cleared up, at least for now.

I also still feel guilty for yelling at little Conor yesterday; that was only because Auntie Ying was trying to cut the stickers in the workbooks when they could just be peeled off. I'm going to explain that to him on Sunday when I apologize, for sure! (he was also asking a lot of questions, even for him - I'm trying to get things DONE, my little friend!)



You Are Air



You are a quirky, flighty, and zany person. You change with the wind.

You are highly creative and often inspired. You love to be spontaneous and hate restrictions.



You have a yearning for travel and adventure. You want to have a wild and crazy life.

You actually feel a bit more balanced when there is structure and stability in your life, but you avoid it.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home