Friday, March 05, 2010

Boston Pizza, leftover spicy stuff, muffins, apples, religion, and more!

Auntie Ying was half an hour late, but that's okay. Apparently, she tried to call me, but I was not available to answer the phone. Eric would term that "a likely story," haha. We decided to go to Boston Pizza for lunch, which was fine by me since I was actually getting hungry. Had a new kind of spicy pizza with banana peppers / sour cream / guacamole, and spinach salad. Discussed parenting, prayer for pregnancy (Grace is having a baby in October!), religious stuff, blood sugar, power struggles, the past, calculators, Frances / Mel / Micah / Isaac / Auntie May / Wes / Esther / Elaine / Matt / new babies / Anita / Jeff / Allison / Winnie / Megan / Connor / Cameron, Eric, Jeremy, Nathan, cooking, and more. Since I couldn't finish the pizza, I got to take the leftovers home! (plus a muffin and an apple) Killed time at London Drugs because we'd just missed BOTH buses heading to my place!

I boiled some water for her so she could have some hot water - she thinks my place (or Richmond in general) is so convenient, haha. It's only because it's central Richmond! I let her read about the past, and I was able to get changed in the meantime. She invited me to her place on Sunday so I could see it (not worth it to take the bus on another day), and then have lunch / go to the anniversary dinner! I'll still have to ask Ivan tonight for a ride home on Sunday, or whatever. Guess I'll see what happens at the dinner! Now she's trying to take my troubles and filter them through a religious perspective, yikes!


Edit at 3:15 - she's FINALLY gone! Dude, I hate entertaining company one-on-one... good thing I could type the above entry while she was talking to me, haha. I'll just take the lack of downtime on Sunday since this means I won't have to take the bus!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home