Sunday, March 07, 2010

Dream about Easter Bunny, toilet paper on grass, and spending / Safari animal

All I remember of my dream is that it involved the Easter Bunny, toilet paper on the lawn, and an attempted list of my spending. Much better than my nightmare! Eric just called, expressing surprise that my phone was on - well, I generally turn it on when I'm expecting a call, or when I'm fairly confident that nobody will call. Don't ask me how that worked last night when Auntie Ying called to tell me something that could have waited till today. Oh well, I'm out of here now!



You Are a Giraffe



You are a down-to-earth and realistic creature. You are able to take the long view on things.

You worry more than most people. You tend to see what's coming before anyone else does.



You are very quiet and reserved. You prefer being an observer to being the center of attention.

You enjoy routine. You need structure in your life to feel truly happy and relaxed.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home