Sunday, March 07, 2010

Olympic mascots! / Hien / More downtime is GOOD! / Coconut meat

Went out earlier to see if I could find a Collectors Box of Olympics mascots for Hien at the Broadway London Drugs. I did, and also picked up two on-sale five-packs of instant noodles in chicken flavor and beef flavor. She says she never told me to get it (which is true), but since I did, she can pay me back - good, then!

Auntie Ying called to say that she was planning to see her aunt post-surgery downtown tomorrow, so we'd have to reschedule my seeing her place (even though I've been over previously...) for another time. Oh good, I need the downtime anyway! She said that she didn't see me at the Gordon Smith talk tonight - well, no DUH, lady! I told you yesterday that I wasn't planning to go, remember? I don't think this is a guilt trip, but she did say that maybe they had recordings - maybe, but I won't take advantage of them! This means I need a ride TO the banquet as well - maybe I'll just tell Lesley that I can't go. Eliminates the headache! :D


Trivia fact for Sunday, Mar. 7: What is the dried white meat of a coconut called? Copra.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home