Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Deletion because of scores, "invigorating" shower gel, March 2010 BBT Tally

Note: In Ten Years, Your LiveJournal Friends Will Be...? Memegen, by homelessbrit

High-scoring word of the afternoon so far:

STAYER (110 points) - against Tracey H. [5W, 2W]


This thing restarted twice in three minutes, man! Had a dream where all I remember was piggyback rides in order to fly up in the air. Weird stuff! Once I got up, I deleted a few Wordscraper games because the existing scoring wasn't fair to me... that's one thing I don't like about random games, but my record is still better than on the standard board. Go figure!

Then I checked Facebook - I'd said that I was back from my invigorating walk, and Dave had this to say: ""Invigorating" sounds like you cameo-ed in men's shower gel commercial. Of course, you would be male, too, in the commercial." HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's NOT fair! I'm trying to drink something here, man! Then again, I once DID know a guy with the exact same name as me... that was a confusing couple of years at junior high!




You Are Flexible



During your downtime, you like to find something new to experience and to inspire you.



You secretly wish that you could be a more knowledgeable person. There are a dozen things you'd like to get your PhD in.



You get easily annoyed by the world and other people. You wish people would be more responsible and conscientious.



You are inspired by high energy. Being around other creative, productive people really motivates you.


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, MARCH 2010 (2)

blueberry @ Tazza (Tuesday, March 2)
jackfruit @ Kat's Tea House (Friday, March 5)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home