Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wailing about LONG loading time and stupid FB friend requests

High-scoring word of the evening so far:

WAIL (337 points) - against Carla E. [5W, 3W, 4L on W, hook off AVA to make LAVA]


I had some computer issues earlier in the evening... it would take FOREVER (two minutes!) to load a Wordscraper game, and would take about a minute to validate a word I'd made! An error message about how Windows had recovered from a serious error would also pop up, but I've figured out how to get rid of it. Also had to restart the system about five times before the loading time was somewhat acceptable, and not like it was in a barrel of molasses! Karen O'Reilly added me, but only because I pointed out that her Farmville thread on the Wordscraper discussion board was definitely misplaced. So annoying, and I ignored it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home