Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bags, purses, Farrah, Valentine's Day hearts, Easter, LAYERS, and more / January 2010 BBT Tally

Went out late this afternoon to look at bags and purses on clearance at the Bay, not for any real reason. They were almost $50 even on clearance (at least for separate compartments), so I decided that it was a good thing I wasn't actually looking for one. Then I looked for shoes, a bit more seriously; I saw one style which caught my eye, since it was named "FARRAH." I concluded that Dockers were only for men, and I saw $45 fuzzy support slipper pairs - I couldn't find the perfect pair of flats, unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow at Sears or Zellers, even...

When the mall was due to close, I went to London Drugs to see if I could get stuff for Amos / Amanda / Sean L. / Sean S. / Ian / Margaret / Hannah S. / Conor / Harrison / David / Evelyn / Esther / Rachel. I found a value-pack of Valentine's Day cards, perfect for kids! Then I selected stickers to go with the cards, Hot Wings chips by Ruffles, two new flavors of Trident gum in LAYERS (Green Apple / Golden Pineapple, and Wild Strawberry / Citrus), two packages of chocolate hearts, one package of candy conversation hearts for 99 cents, and some Easter Cadbury mini-eggs because I'm thinking ahead. Also got Minute Rice (still on sale!), a pair of scissors for the bathroom (don't ask), some Chewy Chips Ahoy in the RED bag for Amy (she was talking about wanting some soft chewy cookies recently), and some Hershey's Kisses with cherry cordial filling for myself.

Went to Save-On Foods because I wanted a different journal than the one I already have with ripped pages. Found a Peeps journal, and then got some butter to replace my margarine. Then I really wanted to go to the bathroom, so I quickly picked up some Skinny Cow popsicles before checking out. (there are 14 to a box, and only 50 calories each!) The only thing was that I forgot about bananas, but maybe later. Then I had to wait for 20 minutes for the bus... finally got home to relief, and then divided the candy and cards into Ziploc bags. Now I'm listening to a radio show about how there's no cabin B13 - this girl is insisting that her husband actually exists! Oh my! The ship's doctor insists that the man is murdered because of the large sum of money he was carrying, and the cabin has been changed. Now the woman's husband is CALLING her! And now he's been outed as a murderer!


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, JANUARY 2010 (1)

blueberry @ Tazza (Monday, January 25)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home