Sunday, February 07, 2010

Punches in the face / Pencil crayons and free Our Lady Peace / Professional boxers

Please, please - I beg of you - copy and paste this on your status if you know someone who needs a punch in the face. People who need a punch in the face affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for someone who deserves a punch in the face, except a punch in the face, but we can raise awareness. Won't you help? Thank you for your time. I know SO MANY PEOPLE who this could relate to!

Forgot to mention that Hannah said she liked the pencil crayons I got her - good to know, as I replied. Got a message from Scott on Facebook, which said that it was good to hear from me, and that he'd had coffee with my brother a couple weeks ago. I'd heard about that, so wasn't surprised that he'd added me on Facebook, har har. Wanted to see if Jon had Ivan's home number, since his cell got stolen a while back - no luck there. Wish I had the directory for sure - I'll ask Ivan tomorrow. Luckily, Dad answered the phone - and I found a free Our Lady Peace concert at the O Zone on the 18th! Guess I should be there REALLY early, like 8? Maybe even before then... and I may just go to Walmart / Lougheed on Monday too.


Trivia fact for Sunday, Feb. 7: What professional boxer - the only man to fight both Rocky Marciano and Muhammad Ali - scored a record 141 knockouts during his 27-year career? Archie Moore, who won 194 of his 229 bouts, but lost to both Marciano and Ali.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home